Bemiray Tours is also commited to fair tourism and have collaborations with local providers. .
We work with partners such as NGO’s, organizations and groups and create services that respect better the environment and focus on an optimal managment of natural resources.
We participate throroughly in the economic development of the regions.
We kindly ask for your commitment to this principle that respects the humans, nature, the environment, the traditions, the beliefs, the fady and the tabous.
This politics for preservation makes our difference and helps us offer you better services at affordable rates.
During your trip, you will have access to a service available 24/7 for all your questions.
Dear traveler, we will be happy to welcome you among us very soon!
BEFORE TAKE OFF, HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
- Valid 6 months after leaving the Malagasy territory.
- Tourist visa.
- Roundtrip flight ticket.
- Vaccination against diphteria, poliomyelitis and tetanus.
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and typhoid.
- Treatment against malaria.
- Drinking tap water in not advised.
BANKS AND CURRENCY :
- The Ariary (MGA) is a non convertible currency.
- 1 Euro = About 4000 Ariary, as of 08 / 01 / 2020
For credit cards :
- At the bank (Open from 8am to 3:30pm)
- At the ATM
- To withdraw at the ATM, only your credit card is required.
- Maximum withdrawl is limited by the customer’s bank..
Your guide and chauffeur will be your best road companion and most importantly your trip counselor.
Pleas ask for his opinion as much as you can, for example when you want to take pictures of a particular site or people, about a certain behavior during visits, or to ensure respect of traditions and tabous.